Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PRICE IS FOR 1 BED that SLEEPS 2. BREAKFAST INCLUDED ! ! !
Lemon Tree House is uniquely located in a small forest at the center of the Village of Batsi by a natural spring where fairies lived according to legend. 70 stairs away from the Center of the Village, 100 meters away from the main beach. We will show you how to reach 4 additional sandy beaches and a small rock cave within walking distance. Many beautiful hikes start from the Lemon Tree since big part of the Island is open for exploration through well marked footpaths.
We are located 10 minutes by bus from the main port of Andros. There are over 100 beaches in Andros and we will show you how to visit some by car, moped or bicycle ride. We will also guide you to hike to Andros capital, Chora. There you can climb the ancient arch to the Venetian Fort, or rock jump by the fort in addition to visiting the museums and beaches of Chora.
Back at the Lemon Tree you can relax under the shade of our trees, enjoy our infamous fresh lemonade, cook at our outdoor kitchen or socialize with other guests in one of our many terraces. We are a very small property offering only a couple of private rooms or dorm beds in different Lemon Tree “spaces”.
Make sure you do not skip Andros on your Greek Island Expedition to get a unique experience of Lemon Tree Life!!!
Lemon Tree Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opening times - 9am to 9 pm person on premises or around. Check in before or after possible but has to be prearranged.
No children under 18 are allowed in Dorms. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>