Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It takes 1.5 hours by bus to the Xilamuren Grassland, while the Xiangshawan Desert Area is 3.5 hours’ ride. The kubuqi Desert is a bit closer, it takes around 2~2.5 hours to get there. Easy access to Islamic Style Street, Da zhao Temple, Wang Zhao jun Tomb, Inner Mongolia Museum and other popular spots in downtown by bus from the hostel.
Just on the right side of the hostel, about 10 meters away around the corner, there’s the most local Mongolian restaurant with reasonable price- Ge ri le a ma. If you can cross the bridge, the local market with different kinds of local food including Bei zi (traditional Hohhot breakfast) awaits you there on the other side of the street. For music lovers, the Mongolian music live bars only cost around 12 RMB by taxi.
The public area in this hostel is about 600 square meters, based on industrial style and influenced by northern cottage styles, it brings a unique and cozy atmosphere. The reading area, bar, movie room, restaurant, board game areas are separated and fully functioned. Our reception is 24/7 open and with English service. All the rooms include private bathroom, WIFI, and can also provide hair drier if necessary. Train ticket service, post card service, parking, laundry, shared kitchen, tour services(even tours to Mongolia -the Country), luggage storage services available. The bar &restaurant serves American and Asian style food, as well as all kinds of drinks with cheap price. You’d be rather happy if you are a dog lover, because we have a… Golden retriever.
Hohhot, as a multi-ethnical city, is endowed with unique architectural styles. Welcome to northern grassland and the city Hohhot! Welcome to your Northern home- Leomongo hostel! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>