Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks before arrival. Cancellations must be made by 12 PM 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival in order to receive a refund. Otherwise a non-refundable deposit of 30% of total ammount will be charged. If you do not arrive on the given arrival date, then please note that your entire stay will be cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lemongrass Hostel is ideally located in heart of Limassol, in a safe, quite and secure neighborhood. Just 10 minutes away from the heart of the city's nightlife: noisy streets full with bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Walking a few minutes by foot, you will find the downtown area of Limassol. Among the narrow streets you will discover small local craft shops, workshops, galleries, souvenir shops, food market, and designer fashion boutiques. Most important-only 15min by foot to the beach!
We host our guests in shared rooms up to 6 people. All rooms have entrances to a common terrace, lockers and ceiling fans. Each of the bunk beds has a power socket and personal reading light.
Lemongrass' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, pay pal, Revolut
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
PLESE, let us know your time of ARRIVAL! :)
Breakfast not included.
Minimum age -18 years ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Cyprus
第１, 国 Cyprus
第１, 国 Cyprus
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>