Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case your group cancel the reservation you need to pay:
a) 1 day before arrival: 50% of the total sum of the price of accommodation.
b) on the day of arrival 80% of the total sum of the price of accommodation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
If there is a group booking, please make sure that:
1. you write us before you make your booking to make sure that we have places for all your group members.
2. you respect the rules of the house 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Only 10 minutes from Bus and Train station, 15 minutes city center. We are situated nearly in the very center of the city, surrounded by central police station, 1 Sheriff supermarket and 247 food store, only 7 minutes from the major Clubs, discos, vars and typical Soviet Bar.
Our Hostel has 2 rooms and 8 beds in total. Always at your service: fresh and clean linen made in Transnistria, free Wi-Fi, hot water shower/toilet, cosy well equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, kettle, refrigerator, teas/coffee and snacks for free! laundry, souvenirs are for payment (sure, like every were alse)/. We are not a party hostel so peace and reasonable quietness is guaranteed. We offer different varieties of tours in/out side of the city, bicycle rental and kayaking tours on River Dniester. We always take care of prolongation of your stay in Transnistria with Migration office. Our job is to take care of guest’s needs and requests. Please e-mail us in advance so we can help to design your stay in Transnistria as comfy as possible.
Lenin Street Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in 14:00-20:00
Check out 08:00-11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast is included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18+ years of age.
No alcohol inside of rooms. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>