Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1. Best Cleanliness: Unfortunately, not something to take for granted in many other hostels, but we do take this seriously.
2. Most Amenities:We're centrally located and close to the sights, all our rooms come with comfy wooden beds and every bed have a lockers with key for your belongings. You'll get a free set of bed linen, free Wi-Fi (in all hostel), hot water, a guest kitchen for free use and the help of us with all essential information about the going-ons in town.
Laundromat and dryer (with extra cost), 24 hours reception service, no curfew and no lockout.
3. We're the hostel from travellers for travellers: We have travelled the world ourselves - so we know first-hand what you're doing and what you expect from us.
4.Security lockers for each bed. Because your personal objects are very important, we have lockers for each bed. We will give you at the check-in time a safety key to save your luggage.
Les Balcons Hostel the location in the centre of the city gives you the change to explore with comfort, We are situated in the heart of Popayán and all the sights are within easy walking distance, also we have a supermarket in front of us and many shops around.
All our rooms come with comfy wooden beds, every bed have a locker with key for your belongings and every bed have a power point so you can charge your devices without get up. You'll get a free set of bed linen, free Wi-Fi (in all hostel), we take seriously the cleanness and our balconies are considered one of the most beautiful in the city.
Les Balcons Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>