Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also offer: 24/7 reception, Multilingual staff, Local food and drinks, Custom bunked, City expert desk, High speed free WiFi, Badass breakfast, Rooftop terrace & view.
Les Piaules is located in the arty district of Belleville which features a bunch of bars and coffee shops full of young and cool people, and close to all must-see in Paris (50m from Belleville metro hub).
The property is less than 10mn from Paris historical center: Le Marais, Châtelet, République, Notre-Dame, Saint Germain des Prés and has a Direct access to all historical places (Champs Elysées, Moulin Rouge, Père Lachaise…)
Sleep in our comfy custom beds. Plan your days & nights with our city experts. Connect to our high-speed free WiFi. Feel at home. Rooms have curtains, reading light, power plugs, private lockers and comfy mattress.
Les Piaules's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included:
Basic Breakfast 3.00 EUR per person per day
Badass Breakfast : 7.00 EUR per person per day.
Reception available 24 hours.
Age restriction: Minors are accepted only under these three conditions: 1) they book private rooms/entire dormitories 2) they stay with an adult 3) and they have an authorisation from their parents/legal guardian.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 France
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>