Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer surf lessons, surf guide to different surf spots from beginners to pros. Surf board rental is available and surf with US is of course FUN! Family that surfs together stays together! But, if you have no interests in surfing, its fine too! Siargao is not only famous for its surf spots, its also famous for some Instagramable location such as enchanted river, sugba lagoon, and rock pool!
Ever tried making coconut milk? Join our traditional coconut milk making class and experience the Philippino jungle journey! It's Not a party hostel but it's a place where strangers become friends, we make family dinner and take you bar crawl!
While the hostel offers a quiet and chill environment, we make Philippino dinners, where strangers become friends, after dinner you can experience the bar crawl activities with us to enjoy the night!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 18:00.
3. Check out before 10:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 12% tax fee is applied at the reception.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 17:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>