Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
How to get to Life for Life Hostel Drake Bay: Take a bus/taxi or other to Palmar Norte. Once you have arrived in Palmar Norte take a local bus to the small river town of Sierpe, this bus ride should take about a half an hour. The bus from Palmar Norte to Sierpe (Morning 6:30 am/8:00 am/ afternoon 2:30 pm/ 5:15 pm (less than $1) ) about taxi boat, The 2 boats are at: 11:30am and 4pm and take 1.5 hrs. The 11:30 is $20, the 4pm is $35 - and you must have cash. we recommend being there 15 min in advance,. *You MUST speak to the captain of the boats and be Very Clear that you are going to SAN JOSECITO beach and to Life For Life Hostel .
There is no bank or ATM in Drake Bay. Bring enough cash or pay with credit card, which has a banking fee.
We offer and can arrange the following Tours:
Rio Claro $25 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 hours, $30 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 3 hours, $40 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 4 hours
The OSA peninsula, being home to 2.5% of the world's biodiversity is an extraordinarily special and one of kind place to explore.
Life for Life Hostel Drake Bay adheres to Costa Rica Government protocols for Covid 19.
Life for Life Hostel Drake Bay Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 6:00 to 22:00
*there is a backpacker kitchen that only has a price of use of $5 per day and so you can cook as many times as you want and enjoy your food .
No pets allowed.
Surcharge for credit card payment.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>