Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
But it’s at night when the fun happens. Everyone gathers in the bar to play games, have fun and enjoy themselves. We always have something to celebrate and we know how to throw a party!
Now for the practical information . . .
* Accommodation is basic – you’ll probably be staying in a bamboo hut on the hill side overlooking the stunning beach.
* The beds are comfortable with their own power point, lamp and mosquito net.
* The toilets and showers are not en suite but they are close by.
* We have no WiFi – this means you have to make new friends and once you get over it and start talking to people you won’t need Tinder anyway!
*We do not have the facility to accept credit card payments - remember to bring enough cash and your essentials with you – it’s 15KM to the city, but we have a small shop with everything you need - no embarrassing late night runs to the pharmacy!
* As we are in a remote location, there may be power cuts and water shortages from time to time. We do our best to ensure that the impact to guests is limited but your patience, understanding and help is appreciated during these times.
* Free secure parking is available for motorbikes.
* Check out time is 12:00 noon, check in time is from 2pm
* Reception is not 24 hours – it is open from 7am. You can arrive anytime but facilities may be limited. If arriving between 23:00 - 07:00 please let us know in advance so that we can make preparations for you.
* We only accept bookings from adult groups and individuals.
* Outside food or drink may not be consumed on the premises.
* You must provide a passport with a valid visa to stay – local police dictate that we must retain this during your stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>