Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 104 beds distributed in double rooms, family room, and dorms of 4, 6, 8 and 10 people.
We are placed in a beautiful last century house, with a high quality infrastructure and endings, incredible common areas to make your feel at home, always spotless. We have a garden and a terrace with exceptional views to the river and we are located in the heart of the city, the historical district where you will find all kind of shops, cafes, galleries, nightlife and museums.
The Lisb'on Hostel is fully wheelchair accessible with ramps, elevator and equipped bathrooms with hand operated shower wheelchair.
Decorated by young artists, our objective is to show you the very best of Lisbon within our doors. We bet on young Portuguese artists who love this great city to raise this new concept and adventure. Now it's your turn to com'on in and share with us the experience
Breakfast included (07:30am until 10:30am)
Individual Lockers and Coat Hangers FREE
Credit Card Accepted (Visa and Mastercard)
Bar Service and Vending Machines
Internet Wi-Fi and Apple computers FREE
Air conditioning and heat
Check-out before 11:00am
Bed linen FREE
Bath towels (available for 1,5EUR)
Tv, board games
Lisbon Alternative Guide
Snooker table FREE
Music and guitar
Luggage Storage FREE
Cot and high chair
Check in: 14:30
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24hrs
Credit card accepted
NB: Please note that due to new regulations with Visa & Mastercard this hostel requires the 3 digit security from the back of your credit card ! Please contact us if you have any questions. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>