Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Individual guests can not be cancelled after the group booking has been confirmed.
If a no-show should occur, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Room and Locker keys require a deposit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at walking distance from the famous city landmarks. Public transport is just around the corner and in the direct area of the hostel there are many bars and restaurants.
Opened in 2008, the Lisbon Chillout Hostel is suited for all travellers. Always happy to welcome new travellers and to take you along on our adventures in the city. Daily events are planned; including free tours, typical Portuguese meals and music.
The true hostel spirit is of great importance to us, that along with modern comfort. We offer free WI-FI throughout the hostel and our common areas are there for our guests to meet each other and share experiences.
Once booked this is what we offer:
- Free breakfast, from 08:30 until 11:00
- Free WI-FI
- Free use of our common computers
- Free bed linen, duvets
- Free maps
- Free Tea and coffee all-day
- Common living room
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Separate ladies and gentlemen facilities
- Free luggage storage
- Free lockers
Please note that from the 1st of January 2019 a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site in cash. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest, per 7 night stay.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>