Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case you need to cancel your group reservation, you have to do so at least 1 week before arrival, otherwise we will have to charge the amount equal to the first night stay of the whole group on the credit card given.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group has to have a leader who is responsible for the whole group and its actions.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lisbon Dreams Guest House is a special place in the heart of beautiful Lisbon. During the last 9 years, it has opened its doors and its heart to thousands of travellers from all over the world. Every day of this journey has been an adventure aiming to provide quality hospitality experience for anyone passing by. It´s affordable luxury concept is based on its premium location, rich breakfast, comfy beds and quality linen, surprising details, service from the heart and good price-quality relation.
Our guest house has double, twin, triple and single rooms (18 rooms). All the rooms share our common bathrooms (all 7 of them are set up like home bathrooms - shower + toilet, used by one person each time). Our guests are welcome to use our other common areas, such as living rooms, kitchen and dining area and outdoor patios. Our kitchen is equipped and open for guests use. All rooms have bedlinen, shower towels & bathrobes.
Our breakfast is a continental buffet with a lot of variety, daily from 8 -11h. Upon request we also offer gluten free alternatives.
Lisbon Dreams Guest House reception is open 24/7 - the office hours are from 9-21 while the night person stays in the house from 21-9. Neither early departures nor late arrivals are a problem! You are also very welcome to store your luggage with us before and after your stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>