Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The neighborhood is centrally located but just outside the most touristic part of the city. Our guests can be close to all of the main attractions yet still return in the evening to a comfortable and cosy home away from home.
Just a 5 minute walk from the metro "Anjos" and main avenue you will find the area full of Portuguese tascas, a mix of galleries, vintage shops, and charming cafes. It is the area preferred by poets, artists and musicians where the traditions of the old combine with the inspirations of the new.
Our hostel is the perfect fit for these progressive surroundings. The building is newly renovated with bright windows, sunny terraces, and a stunning view of the city. Each one of our room includes comfortable beds, A/C and the security of a key card access system and free lockers. The atmosphere is warm, friendly and inviting so that our guests can feel less like visitors more like family.
The area of Graça is one of the viewpoints district – you’ll find out Lisbon seven hills, and its enchanting views for the entire city, the street bars, and the recent boosting nightlife. It is in fact off the beaten track, and we´ve chosen this location to keep backpacking a lively experience.
Lisbon Poets Hostel Policies & Conditions:
After the 11th of November 2019, Poets Hostel reception will be open between 8am and 16pm.
Please confirm your arrival time with us.
You will be given by email an access code to enter the Hostel after the reception is closed.
Key card Access
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check-in Time: As soon as the room is clean
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes included, besides City Tax.
Breakfast and Wifi included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>