Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Group reservations are reservations with more than 10 people, and the entity making the booking will always need to consult Lisbon Poets Inn reception in advance to confirm the availability and prices.
- Prices and conditions change upon specific circumstances: time of the year, type of group, size of the group, etc.
- The reservation will be confirmed after 25% of the total payment is received, which will secure your reservation. You can pay by bank transfer or by credit card (add a 2% fee for transaction fees).
- The rest of the payment will need to be received prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellations needs to be done by email and confirmed by us.
- The 25% deposit will not be returned if you cancel the group reservation 1 month or less before your arrival day.
- You are allowed to cancel or change your reservation up to 15 days before your arrival at the hostel. After this period, we will not return the full amount at any circumstance.
Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
- For each key there´s a 20 euros deposit. This key deposit will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity;
- Noise is forbidden after 10 pm;
- No eating, drinking or smoking allowed inside the rooms;
- Respect the other Inn guests while you are staying with us;
- The Poets Inn reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting these rules;
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The neighborhood is centrally located but just outside the most touristic part of the city. Our guests can be close to all of the main attractions yet still return in the evening to a comfortable and cosy home away from home.
Just a 5 minute walk from the metro "Anjos" and main avenue you will find the area full of Portuguese tascas, a mix of galleries, vintage shops, and charming cafes. It is the area preferred by poets, artists and musicians where the traditions of the old combine with the inspirations of the new.
Our hostel is the perfect fit for these progressive surroundings. The building is newly renovated with bright windows, sunny terraces, and a stunning view of the city. Each one of our room includes comfortable beds, A/C and the security of a key card access system and free lockers. The atmosphere is warm, friendly and inviting so that our guests can feel less like visitors more like family.
The area of Graça is one of the viewpoints district – you’ll find out Lisbon seven hills, and its enchanting views for the entire city, the street bars, and the recent boosting nightlife. It is in fact off the beaten track, and we´ve chosen this location to keep backpacking a lively experience.
Lisbon Poets Inn Policies & Conditions:
After the 11th of November 2019, Poets Inn reception will be open between 8am and 16pm.
Please confirm your arrival time with us.
You will be given by email an access code to enter the Hostel after the reception is closed.
Key card Access
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check-in Time: As soon as the room is clean
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes included, besides City Tax.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>