Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lista Flypark hostel is located within the former military airport which brings it special charm. The hotel can offers a mixture of shared between single rooms, double rooms, dormitory, apartments and suites.
The rooms are located in different buildings, which makes the stay unique and charming. The reception and restaurant is located in the building named Vestheim. All the meals during your stay will be served here.
Guest rooms at Lista Flypark hostel feature a sofa, bunk beds and all have private bathroom with shower. They are sorted in three buildings which have shared kitchen areas. Each room is equipped with an electric kettle, variation of teas and coffees. Wireless internet is free and available throughout the entire premises.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 12:00 .
Lista Flypark hostel is not 24/7 and we would kindly ask guests to inform us in advance of their expected arrival time, specially guests arriving after 18:00. You need to contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your booking confirmation to arrange a late arrival time.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 75 NOK per person per day.
Lista Flypark hostel is not 24/7 and we would kindly ask guests to inform us in advance of their expected arrival time, specially guests arriving after 18:00. You need to contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your booking confirmation to arrange a late arrival time. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>