Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have eight spacious rooms with private kitchenette and bathroom, a common room where coffee and drinks can be served plus a beautiful garden area and a refreshing terrace, where you can sit, relax and meet with people. Guests can choose between a 2-bed private apartment, a 4-bed sharing dorm accommodation or a 6-bed sharing dorm accommodation.
All rooms include beautiful views of the Old City, free Wi-Fi, free linen and towels, security lockers, air-condition, reading lights, hot water, fully equipped kitchenettes and ensuite shower/toilet. There are also free city maps, travel information and city recommendations, reception, laundry/drying facilities, our lovely garden café and no curfew!
Located in the most picturesque, quiet and safe neighborhood - the centre of the Old City (Ano Poli) of Thessaloniki - just a short walking distance from the city centre and the most popular tourist sites.
Harry and Vicky opened the doors of their hostel in the summer of 2011 and wish to offer you an unforgettable stay and another reason to make Thessaloniki your favorite destination!
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival date.
Our reception operates everyday from 08:00am to 00:00pm.
Check In: From 13:00 pm to 00:00 am (if you come later let us know, so that we can make special arrangements for you).
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Credit card or Cash
Breakfast is included and served daily from 08:30 - 11:00 am ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>