Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We remind you that the check-in is from 14:30 to 18:30, we’re waiting for you. If you arrive after 18:00, please let us know.
(check in guaranteed even after 18.30)
For information please contact us at: +39 075.9661997 or Whatsapp: +39 3484270484
Cost in case of loss of the key: 15 euro per key
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Very close to the most important and famous attractions like Arco Etrusco, Fontana Maggiore, Acquedotto. Easy to go to Assisi and Trasimeno Lake by train (Passignano, Castiglion del Lago).
You will receive a free welcome at your arrival, and WiFi is free throughout. Our Guests can enjoy free use Kitchen, fully equipped, with fridge and all you need! Free Tea, Coffe and snack are included in the price!
There are also a common area with bar, lounge zone and we have a great selection of typical food and drinks.
Familiar and friendly italian atmosphere, professionality and courtesy will welcome you. The hostel offers good price shared dormitory and private rooms with en suite bathroom.
We have excellent facilities: a daily served breakfast, free Wi-Fi, lounge room, bathroom inside every room, and every day cleaning, security lockers, personal reading light for each bed.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 (You arrive after 20.00? No problem, contact us by email and we send you the instruction for the late check in)
Check out before 11:00
Passport or valid ID required
Cash payment is allowed only in euros, also accepted payment with credit cards, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, as well as through paypal. We don’t accept cheques.
If you have lost, forget to give back or damaged our electronic key, 15€ will be charged on your credit card
All dorms and private room are non smoking. Smoking is not permitted in all public spaces.
Group accommodation and disabled access is also available. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>