Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the heart of Tel Aviv – a 100 meter walk from Rothschild Avenue and 800 meter walk from the Carmel Market. In this area where the historical and modern meet, you’ll discover the typical urban Tel-Aviv scenery: Classic Tel-Aviv, modern skyscrapers, Bauhaus and Eclectic Style buildings side -by-side. In our area also you’ll be able to find Tel-Aviv’s most famous bars, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, designer shops and clubs.
Our hostel offers private and dorm rooms which fit best to travelers’ needs and budget. All rooms have access to free WiFi and are equipped with air-conditioning. All private rooms are en-suite and also have a balcony.
Moreover, we have a beautiful garden in our back courtyard and a super comfy lobby area where guests can relax and also meet and interact with fellow travelers.
As seasoned 'Tel Avivians' we would love to introduce you to the hottest and coolest places that the locals enjoy so much.
Here you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to hang out with fellow travelers, converse with our friendly staff, or just lean back in a comfy chair or sofa and relax - feel at home away from home!
Little Tel-Aviv Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
**Please note - SHARED ROOMS (DORMS) ARE FOR GUESTS FROM THE AGE 18 TO 40 ONLY.
We have lovely private rooms available with no age restriction.**
*Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
*Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
*Check in is from 14:00 but feel free to come earlier and we'll try to check you in early!
*Check out is until 11:00 but we often offer free late check out when possible.
*If you do not hold a tourist visa ,17% VAT will be added to the price.
*No smoking in the rooms ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Israel
第１, 国 Israel
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>