Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge. No shows and cancellations will have to pay the whole length of stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
YOU WILL HAVE A PEACEFUL SLEEP AND WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE NOISE IN YOUR DORM FROM CHECK IN / CHECK OUT RECEPTION OR HAPPENING COMMUNAL LOUNGE AREA. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE WHOLE BUILDING FOR DORMS AND SEPARATE RECEPTION + COMMUNAL LOUNGE AREA ACROSS THE STREET.
SPACIOUS DORM AND ROOM
4 BED, 6 BED, 8 BED MIXED DORMS
FEMALE DORM (FULL BODY MIRROR)
PRIVATE QUARPLE ROOM
- ALL BEDS ARE EQUIPPED WITH
1. PERSONAL LIGHT
2. THICK MATTERESS
3. BED SHEET, LINEN, DUVET, BLANKET AND TOWER ALL INCLUDED
1. INTERNET / FREE-WIFI ACCESS
3. COFFEE, TEA, SNACKS ALL DAY and EVERYDAY
4. THE RELAXING LOUNGE AREA
5. LAUNDRY / DRYING FACILITIES
6. PERSONAL LOCKER
7. CCTV WITH 24 HOURS MONITORING
8. ELECTRONIC KEYCARD ACCESS
9. FREE LUGGAGE STORAGE IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL LIGHT
10. EVERY ROOM HAS A/C
11. 24 HR RECEPTION
12. TICKET SERVICE
13. HOT AND COLD SHOWER
14. AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE ( EXTRA FEES)
15. FREE PRINTING
WE ARE HERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU IN YOUR WHOLE TRIP OF MYANMAR.
SEE YOU IN ABIT.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. You will pay the property in the property's local currency Myanmar Kyat (MMK) upon arrival. The displayed amount (in USD) is indicative
and based on the exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. Cancellation policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge. No shows and late cancellations will have to pay the whole length of stay.
3. Child Policy: Children must be accompanied by at least 1 Adult
4.Smoking is prohibited in the building. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>