Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Surf House is located in a quiet area and only 2 minutes from the beach and nightlife.
In Little Surf House we constantly worry about help and advise so that you have a perfect holiday.
There is capacity for 10 people, four large dormitories with lockers, free Wi-Fi and if you need to combine your work online with holiday can do it comfortably, TV, tour desk, kitchen with all amenities, bathrooms, towels, coffee and tea, place to leave your surfboards and everything you need to find your perfect holiday in Little Surf House.
Enjoy long surf sessions on the beach of Las Canteras, you can get started or improve your surfing, equipment rental, try the Sup Paddle and other activities such as diving, snorkeling, paragliding, climbing ... meet the historic city and the wonderful landscape of Gran Canaria, do not hesitate to ask any of them, we will recommend the best to do and discover in your holiday.
The main surfing beach area of Las Canteras is the area known by locals as La Cicer and is situated at the foot of Guanarteme neighborhood. La Cicer receives waves almost all year round and is suitable for all levels, along with a water temperature above 18 °. Little Surf House is created by Alfredo, a local pioneer surfer who knows perfectly the great possibilities offered by the beach of La Cicer (Las Canteras) and the island in general. The hostel is also located 15 minutes from the best surf of the North Island. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>