Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Living Lounge, recently voted the second best medium hostel on Hostelworld, takes hostel art and travelling life to a whole new level.
Each double, single and dorm room at the hostel is a unique work of art, having been individually designed by local artists to reflect different elements of Lisbon's rich culture. Although every room is different, theyve all been crafted with the same goal in mind: providing our guests with supreme comfort, security and style during their stay. We also have a budget room in the attic with narrow stairs and two individual beds.
Our hostel features a luxurious and spacious downstairs lounge area, providing the perfect place to sip a drink, listen to music and meet people from around the world. Upstairs we have a peaceful indoor garden room, a lovely place to bring a book and relax. Our guests are welcome to use our free Wi-Fi internet, and our friendly staff can provide you with free maps and any tourist info you might need.
Living Lounge is a project from the same group of Portuguese friends who own and operate the multi-award winning Lisbon Lounge Hostel. With Living Lounge, we bring you the same high standards of quality and design but with an exciting new artistic concept.
Living Lounge is located in the heart of Lisbon's tourist centre, right on the border between the ritzy Chiado district and the historic Baixa. The Baixa-Chiado metro station is literally right across the street, and it is only a quick train ride to Lisbon's nearest beaches or a short stumble to Lisbon's best nightlife area - the Bairro Alto. We also provide a range of free activities, including nightlife tours and daytime walking tours.
With piece-of-cake public transport access, you'll have no problem finding us. We look forward to providing you with an unforgettable stay in Lisbon.
Important Note: From the 1st of January 2019, a city tax of 2€ per person per night will be charged on top of your bill and it must be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of 7 nights per guest.
This Tax will be delivered to the Municipality of Lisbon. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
Living Lounge Hostelは言う
ここから市内の主要観光スポットの大多数に簡単に散歩です。あなたは有名な聖ジョージの城を訪問することができ、迷路のようなアルファマ、水 - フロントコメルシオ広場、そしてこれまで汗を壊すことなく、バンピングバイロ·アルトナイトライフ地区。それはどんなガイドブックが提供できるよりも多くの見事な印象とそれらを残すことは間違いないだろうので、私は通常、彼らは街の見張りポイント（miradouros）の1で午後または夜を過ごす必要があるゲストを伝える。
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>