Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No smoking throughout.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As a family run hostel we are not only suitable for the lone back packer but we are also particularly welcoming to children.
Newly refurbished to a high standard we aim to be not just a bed but a whole experience! Come on, treat yourself at Llandudno Hostel with a break from the norm!
***For Christmas bookings please note that it is a 2-night minimum stay arriving on 24th December and leaving 26th December. We highly recommend arriving before the shops close if you need to buy food as shops may close early; and booking somewhere in advance for meals as places are booked up early and no shops open***
Please note we have a 3 day cancellation policy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>