Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
each passenger group member to leave a security deposit of 120 pesos. this will be refunded on leaving the group.
There is internal rules that determines that any damage or breakage will be paid in full by the passenger.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The housing has a strategic location, just fourteen blocks from the bus and ten from the main square. The orientation of the building allows spectacular views of Lake Nahuel Huapi and we're two blocks from the waterfront.
The accommodation is equipped with beds and box springs, heated rooms, private bathrooms and hot water 24 hours, also if needed we have bunk beds and cots for babies.
There is nothing better after a good night's sleep than a hearty breakfast, the most complete breakfast with tea, coffee, chocolate, milk, homemade pastries, juice, toast and croissants are available.
Bariloche has a myriad of outdoor activities throughout the year, either in winter skiing or snowboarding or summer mountain hiking trails, horseback riding and for the more adventurous, paragliding and kite surfing in the Nahuel Huapi serious challenge their own limits.
We also have a living room with cable tv, dvd, wi-fi and play station all free to use.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
Check in time: 12pm
Check out time: 10am
Credit Cards Not Accepted, cash only accepted as payment on arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>