Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Right here we try our best to bring you many chances to join in some local activites in our daily life such as cooking, shopping... that make you understand a little more about our Vietnamese culture.
We offer some drinks, soft food, and meals. All of them are at very Local Price (even for free sometimes). So that you don't have to walk hundreds of meters to buy some big bottles of water, instant noodles... as your own storage.
While staying here like local you could still have a convenient stay with almost facilities a backpacker need:
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Free Luggage Storage
- All rooms are equipped with AC, fans as well as basic amenities such as reading lights, sockets, curtain, blanket, pillow, towel... for each bed WITHOUT ANY DEPOSIT
- Common spaces for chilling
As we are backpackers we understand what you need and always try our best to bring you the most possibly satisfied stay as well as helping you to travel around Vietnam more easily. Thus, don't hesitate to ask for us for any support.
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful place to chill out after a long journey and learn some local things from like-minded hosts, Loca Danang Homestay is the best place for you. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>