Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy:100% of total amount of stay if cancelled within 4 weeks before arrival, reductions in numbers, will be cahrged totally unless notified 1 week before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1 complimentary guest upon 19 paying.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Completely restored, it offers its guests comfortable rooms with all the modern comforts and with a lovely junior suite.
All rooms are provided with bath/shower, minibar, private safe, telephone, satellite TV and air conditioning.
Art Inn is the ideal destination for an unforgettable holiday in Venice.
Richly furnished, each room is dedicated to a venitian painter.
Check-in time is from 2 pm :
Check-in is allowed 24 hours a day thanks to the self check-in, after your reservation we will send you the room number assigned and the codes to access within five days of your arrival by email you have provided.
Please always send us your arrival time
(Clients can also arrive from 08.00 am and deposit their luggage but we guarantee access to the rooms from 2.00 pm).
After 03.00pm the structure is not physically inspected
Any arrival after this time must be communicated by 12.00 am on the day before arrival by mail to the hotel ( email@example.com) to which we will reply by providing the codes to access the ' Main entrance (keypad placed outside the main door) and the number of the room they will be staying (keys will be found in the chest of drawers or in the open rooms)
In case we did not receive any late arrival information, we believe, as a contract, free to report the reservation as no show and charge the amount due
cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival time.
Penalty for late cancellation or no-show: totaly amount charge
week end minimun stay 2 nights ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>