Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Locul.Central is centrally located and handcrafted from top to bottom in our signature style.We have created a sophisticated design-led hybrid hostel built for the modern traveler with the help of local designers from across the city. From premium deluxe rooms to shared suites, outdoor lounge and onsite café, we’ve got all the details covered so you can focus on connecting with your fellow travelers and discovering our City.
-Breakfast is served at a price (Yes, every single day!). Also a a larger menu is available for a small fee.
-Wooing our guests with the numerous donation based tours and experiences around the city.
-Our staff aims to familiarize our guests with Bangalore and help them with their travels across the State of Karnataka.
-The hostel consists of safe,hygienic and comfortable functional spaces for you as sip a cuppa,read or plan your travels.
So why wait , come get loculized.
** Important Notice**
The hostel pursues all efforts to create a safe,hygienic and comfortable environment for all our guests.
The hostel has medical experts on quick dial and made arrangements to assist guests to undergo testing if needed at nearby clinics and health centers.
Request all guests to get in touch with us to understand better all protocols put in place for the comfort of our guests.
1. The hostel practises a contact-less express check-in and check-out process.
2. All guests will be contacted before arrival to submit ID cards and Visas.
3. Guests will be contacted to make payment before arrival via payment links.
4. Request guests to fill and submit a travel history declaration form to confirm reservations.
5. Thermal scanning and luggage sanitization protocols will be done at check-in.
6. Signages with 6ft distance guidelines are put up in different common areas of the hostel. Request guests to follow all property guidelines.
7. Guests will be provided with wellness kits consisting of masks,sanitizers and immunity booster beverages on arrival.
8. All guests are requested to maintain masks at all times when stepping out of the rooms.
9. The use of the kitchen is permitted under certain time of the day. Individual kitchen kits will be provided for guests who would like to use the kitchen
10. The hostel will be forced to cancel reservations of any guest not following the hygiene protocols
Due to the ongoing unprecedented outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic, we request all guests to only travel with sound health. The hostel will be able to help any guest seeking medical attention. The hostel consists of a safe and hygienic rooms,bathrooms,common rooms and kitchen following all sanitizing norms. In addition for the comfort of all guests - we have dedicated quarantine rooms for any guests experiencing any symptoms.Our hostel staff has undergone training to deal with the hard times from experts on following hygiene protocols in assisting any guest experiencing any difficulties.
For further queries, kindly get in touch with us. Thank you!
We regret any inconvenience caused. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>