Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We cater for everybody from ensuite doubles and EVEN ensuite dorms to family rooms or cheaper doubles but with shared bathroom. 90% of our rooms are ensuite so chances are you'll have a private bathroom anyway!
Summer time have a cooling splash and a beer in our pool or wintertime chill in our heated tv lounge. We are the only place in town to get a 10% discount on an awesome Belgian chocolatier only 30 seconds walk away and just two minutes walk away we have FREE olive tasting and wonderful hot home made feta&olive or cheese & cherry tomato bread.
Experience completely different geography to the garden route, stroke a white tiger, baby/adult cheetahs, dive with a 4m crocodile, explore the magnificent cango caves, ride an ostrich, eat an ostrich (yum!), awesome mountain passes/scenic red hill drives (you can see 2 amazing mountain passes and do a circle so no backtracking), stunning waterfall picnic spots, 30 min drive from mouth watering vineyards (cheap yet excellent wines) & natural thermal baths (Hot Hot but nice!). Crystal clear star gazing. Free African drum lessons but far away from other guests as people either love it or hate it! Whatever your requirements we will do our very best to make sure you have the very best time in Oudtshoorn and give the best travel advice for your onwards travel and will happily recommend and book your next hostel for you. So if you want to try Oudtshoorn's newest friendliest hostel with staff that have traveled South Africa and many other countries extensively then come, pull up a chair and lets chat! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>