Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
At the moment of booking guests must prepay deposit with credit card
The rest of balance must be paid up to 30 days before arrival date via credit card or invoice (contact us directly to get invoice issued). If balance is not paid in time your stay might be cancelled.
Free cancellation and 100% refund up to 30 days before arrival.
If cancellation is made less than 30 days, but more than 14 days prior to arrival - 50% of total amount will be refunded
If cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival - 0% of total amount will be refunded
Additional Terms and Conditions
All our guests in groups get:
- FREE coffee and tea
- FREE lockers
- FREE wifi
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- We do not accept children under 12 years old.
- All kinds of pets are accepted in private rooms and must be on the leash within hostel area.
- We are not wheel-chair accessible
- No alcohol, no smoking, no drugs: no storage, no consumption
- No loud noise between 23.00-07.00
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are an online, no-reception hostel.
We take cleanliness seriously, so the rooms are thoroughly cleaned after every stay and the shared amenities are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning company.
How does it work?
- Book your stay and pre-pay full amount
- Get room and bed number + access codes within 24 hours prior arrival date
- Minimum staff contact!
In-room lockers in dormitories equipped with space for your own padlock use, common area with TV, free WiFi, luggage room with code, kitchenette with fridge, kettle and microwave. Linen and Towels are not included into room rate: 60 SEK per person per stay
Planning on a trip with friends or school? We provide special offers for groups with 10 people or more!
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: anytime after 15.00. Just enter the hostel using codes!
Check-out: anytime before 11.00. We have an express checkout: just pack and go.
Reception working hours:
9:00-11:00 & 20:00-22:00
Online support hours:
daily, from 09:00 till 22:00
At the moment of booking you are paying a full price. We will email receipt or notification if your payment failed.
Age restrictions & Other Regulations
* Children above 12 years are welcome. Please note that we are not suitable for any children below 12 years old.
* Children below 18 years old may stay in hostel in presence of their parents or legal guardians.
* No loud noise between 23.00-07.00
* Smoking, alcohol & drugs consumption and storage is not allowed
* Hostel is not suitable for wheel chair users due to technical building layout
* Maximum one-time stay is 14 days
* Please note: we are a youth digital hostel for young backpacker travelers. We have age restrictions of 12-40 years old for all booking.
Cancellation policy and No-Show
Free cancellation at least 7 days before arrival date. If you cancel less than 7 days prior arrival - we will charge full amount as cancellation fee.
If you do not show up for your stay without notification - we will charge full amount. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>