Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit must be of 50% before the arrival.
The cancellation policy is of one week.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Holding a prime downtown location, the lodging is only minutes away from some of all the biggest attractions such as the central beach, the main market street and many other. The property neighbors with flashy night clubs, convenience and grocery stores and restaurants.
There are 24 modern rooms in the Loft Hostal: separate rooms with private facilities, family rooms and several beds. Our rooms are equipped with made-to-measure beds, individual reading lamps, power sockets and luggage lockers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can enjoy and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Loft Hostal Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival (April, May, June, September, October)
Cancellation policy: 14 before arrival (July, August)
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Tourist tax not included - 0.49 EUR per person per day.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is 61 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>