Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you want out to enjoy beautiful landscapes we are 15min Cuicocha or 30 minutes from Otavalo. Also Cotacachi is wonderfull place to relaxing it is a 10 min from our hostel.
We are in a indigenous village called Tunibamba, it is three km from Cotacachi village, you need take taxi in Cotacachi and go to Loma Wasi hostel the price is 3 dollars or if you take taxi from Otavalo to Loma Wasi village the price is 8 dollars. When you make the booking we send all information and a map your email.
Our rooms are equipped with private bathroom and hot shower. We can receive up to six people including children. The view is beautiful and we are surrounded by two volcanoes such as Imbabura and Cotacachi and also we are only twenty minutes Cuicocha, one of the most spectacular attractions in Ecuador.
Our proposal is supported by the Community Tourism Agroecologico, so visitors can participate in the daily activities are in the field as in the case of caring for animals, planting corn, beans, potatoes etc typical of the era and sector besides being partakers of the same preparation of food they can enjoy together with family.
As tourism activities offer walk around the community visiting families engaged in crafts such as bracelet, handmade embroidered belts also mud brick factories were visited.
Check in time starts 07:00 to 19:00 .
Check out time is 08:00 to 20:00 .
Reception 7:00- 21:00 Pm
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>