Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the historical centre of Olomouc, Long Story Short is for anyone who is looking for a break from the ordinary. We are in a unique building in a perfect location near the heart of the city. The Gothic Cathedral is one of the oldest and most striking monuments here in Olomouc. You'd probably never expect the second tallest church tower in the country by walking up a small street. The scale of this cathedral might surprise you, but it's been around for over 1000 years. It is the most important cathedral in Moravia and its appearance is perfectly in line with its significance. It has a richly decorated interior and its crypt is the final resting place for the bishops and archbishops of Olomouc. Not only there is the Gothic Cathedral, but many more sights worth seeing, as for example The Holy Trinity Column, which is listed as a Unesco sight. Only by walking through our city centre, you can stumble upon an astronomical clock, several churches along with towers offering beautiful view of Olomouc.
Here you will find a unique mix of dorms and private rooms for up to 56 people. We have an in-house café & bar, meeting room, free WiFi and more. There is also a shared lounge at the property where you can chat with other fellow travelers. Guests can enjoy our summer garden seating and onsite café, as well as live music events. Buffet breakfast available with only organic and local produce being served. Free private parking is available on site.
Long Story Short Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception time 7:00 to 23:00 - Night guard on site for late check ins.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>