Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lookout Lisbon! Hostel lies at the top of Bairro Alto, which needs no introduction; it's definitely the liveliest area in Lisbon, where you can find some of the best restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops in town!
Lookout Lisbon! is especially designed to make you feel comfortable and at home:
• in the kitchen you'll find everything you need to prepare your meals;
• in the dorm, you'll find a free giant locker to keep your belongings (bring your own padlock), a reading lamp and a USB socket right next to your bed, as well as a curtain to ensure a good night’s sleep;
• in the living room, the heart of the hostel, you'll meet other travellers, rest after a long day of sightseeing, learn about Lisbon from our knowledgeable staff, take part in our amazing activities and enjoy the breathtaking view from the balconies!
• Sintra tour
• Tip-based walking tours every day
• Pub crawl every night (except Sundays)
• Surf lessons
Please note that:
• cancellation policy is 48h before check in time; in case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first two nights of your stay;
• check in is from 15:00h;
• check out is before 11:30h;
• reception is open 24h;
• payment upon arrival by cash or credit card (above €50 only);
• city tax not included - 2 euros per person per night, up to a maximum of 7 nights - paid at arrival;
• maximum amount of people per group: 6
• we can’t guarantee that your group will stay together;
• your booking may be cancelled if you make several separate bookings and the total number of the group will be more than 6, for larger groups please contact us directly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>