Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full amount of reservation charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full amount of reservation deposit
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our restaurant and bar serve imported food and beverages from the UK, US, Australia and Canada. Our reception and bar staff speak pretty dang good English. And, our dorms have outlets near every bed for modern convenience. WiFi in the common areas is pretty good too.
Want to chill? Want to party? Want to meet other travelers? Lovely Jubbly Villa will meet all of your needs. You can play basketball/volleyball in the pool or relax and chat over a few drinks on the sun deck. Feeling competitive? Challenge your new mates to a game of pool or grab a cheap, but tasty drink. Hungry? We've got you covered with delicious Western and Asian meals at prices you won’t see at home.
Street food is always cheaper, but cheap isn’t always the best on the throne
Sexpats can skip off
Illegal drug users can do the same
We love a good party, but we also respect our neighbors. We do enforce Quiet Hours.
Our lockers aren’t inside the dorms because we’ve all been there when that one guy decided to sort his 10 plastic bags at 5am. Or, the drunk girl came in at 3am and decided she needed to freshen up.
We have a minimum guest age of 18 as we have a full bar on the property and are a party hostel. We do not have a maximum age, but based on all of our reviews, our happiest guests tend to be between 18-30 years old.
We are very proud to be a Khmer owned and operated hostel. In other words, if we don’t understand straight away, please have patience.
The Lovely Jubbly Villa has just completed a major renovation of the bar/reception and common areas. We have also slapped on a fresh coat of paint throughout the hostel and have made extensive repairs. Come and check it out. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>