Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
It is subject to period of stay and we will inform the condition upon request through guest email once again
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Entering the second floor of the lobby zone to chill out, grab a coffee and delicious food at our Grab N Go Bar in the Relaxation Room. A co-working space for the workaholics, and those digital nomads who need a place to work, have a meeting, or making a private Skype call.
Our amazing rooftop bar & restaurant with a view of Makati and Manila is ready to blow you away with unforgettable tastes from our top chef and expert mixologist team.
We believe the Poblacion district is the place to explore the Filipino culture in the neighbourhood, find lots of entertainment & nightlife, great food & beverage choices, shop ‘til you drop, all on the doorstep of Lub d Makati.
There is just one choice in Makati, and this is the Lub d Makati, Philippines!
Things To Note:
All bookings from January 1, 2021, onwards are subject for approval based on the latest guidelines stated in the Administrative Order of the Department of Tourism. Only bookings allowed based on the said guidelines imposed during the quarantine period in Metro Manila will be confirmed.
Taxes are not included in the room rate, which will be charged at the property's front desk.
For further information, please contact the Lub d Philippines Makati reservations department. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>