Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located perfectly in the centre of town, Lulo’s is only two blocks from the main square; El Libertador Plaza, restaurants, supermarkets, retail shops, cafes, and the main church; Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. A short two block walk will get you from the main bus terminal to Lulo’s doorstep. With the #1 ranked restaurant in town less than a block away, you don’t have to venture far to start experiencing exactly what Jardin has to offer. Enjoy our daily guided hikes that take you are to a range of beautiful places to see waterfalls, caves, and amazing views of the town and surrounding fincas.
Lulo’s comfortable and clean guest rooms are fantastic whether you are looking for a dorm to easily meet new friends or prefer a private room to enjoy some time alone. All rooms are equipped with sheets, blankets, towels, individual lockers, and decorated with modern wall art to welcome you, the decoration of the rooms is inspired by the birds that live in Jardin.
Lulo's Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in: Anytime
Check out: Anytime
Payment upon arrival by cash and paypal.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>