Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is what we say . . . Imagine living in a restored centuries old mansion. The ceilings are lofted, the wood carvings are originals, and the ocean view is unobstructed. Art adorns every wall in the hostel. Couches are throughout, hammocks constantly swing, and the coffee is bottomless.
The staff is the best of the best. They will help you organize a trip to San Blas, sailboats to Colombia, bus rides to Bocas del Toro and, of course, recommend the finest that Panama City has to offer.
If you are looking for a chill hostel, you have found it. If you are looking for an easy place to meet tons of other travelers, you have found it. And if you feel like closing out your evening with a cocktail, the bartenders in Relic (the bar in the outdoor courtyard), will mix it up for you.
We hope you enjoy it!
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Not pets allowed.
Towels not included
Reception hours are from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM. If you arrive outside of the these hours, the security guard will let you in and show you where you can relax until we open. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Panama
第１, 国 Panama
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>