Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelled bookings will be charged 50% of the full booking if cancelled within the last 7 to 3 days.
Cancellations will be charged 85% if cancelled within 3 days of the arrival date.
No shows will be charged 90% of remaining payment.
Reduction in numbers will be charged 40% of each reduced guests share.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ideally situated along the Wicklow way walking track half way between Glendalough hostel and Knockree hostel.
Lus Mor is very inviting and focuses mainly on guests feeling settled and at home during their stay. Unique, spacious property vibrant in colour. Day trips are available on Lus Mor's mini bus also and with mountain bike and walking tracks just around the corner it is the ideal location for outdoor lovers.
Lus Mor is situated in Wicklow. Known to the Irish as the garden of Ireland. The closest village to Lus Mor is Roundwood village. Pubs, resturaunts and takeaways are available in Roundwood. Not to mention the beautiful walks around the Roundwood resevoirs.
sleep well in fresh, comfortable beds, with lots of clean towels as well as complementary toiletries and hair-drier. We offer a cheerful seven-bed dorm room – bright and spacious.
This is a 7-beds mixed dormitory, which is not suitable for kids under the age of 18. If you are travelling with kids, please contact us - we will find a way to host you.
Please note, that we don't advertise a kitchen for public use.
Lus Mor Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception opening times; 08:00 to 21:00
Curfew applies. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>