Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our centrally located building sits just across the bridge upon entering downtown Sayulita, close to the best booze, food, and a perfect little surf break.
We are the only hostel in town with a bar and it’s on a rooftop with amazing views, especially at sunset.
At Lush you'll meet bulk backpackers from all over the world, have the time of your life, and never want to leave!
Lush opened in November 2014 after a full building renovation and the hostel accommodates 36 guests in two 8-bed dorms, one 12-bed dorm with a big balcony, two shared bath private rooms with one double bed each, and one en suite private room with two double beds. Our rooms have heaps of natural light and air as well as huge en suite bathrooms in every dorm with the steaming hot, high-pressure showers.
Every bed in the hostel is a high quality pillow-top mattress, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, 100% down pillows, and locally handcrafted 100% cotton blankets.
Our custom-built dorm beds feature 1m of headspace, personal reading lights, electric outlets, and large secure lockers with electric outlets inside as well.
Enjoy free breakfast every morning from 8 to 11, free tea, coffee, and purified water all day, and high-speed WiFi access throughout the entire property.
-Fiery Hot Showers
-Rooftop Lounge bar with Hammocks
- Rooftop Kitchen with Amazing view
-Longboards and Boogie Boards for free
-Discounts on the Marietas Islands Tour and at select businesses
We pride ourselves on quality customer service and offering a providing a safe, clean, fun and unique hostel experience. You won't regret booking at Lush! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>