Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show charge fully.
1 week before cancellation for long term booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lux Pillow has three air conditioned rooms with four beds per room and one room with eight beds. All the furniture is new and the mattresses are thick. One of the rooms even has an en suite bath. All showers have both hot and cold water.
You can book day trips and trekking trips at the front desk. You can also book an electric bike to make your excursion to the ancient temples – although your excursion will be short because Lux Pillow is in the very heart of Old Bagan.
Myanmar women wear Thanaka on their faces to protect their skin from the intense sun. The hostel is delighted to help its guests try Thanaka themselves. It also offers its guests local plum and tamarind juice.
The hostel is in a quiet area – although all of Bagan is quiet. The hostel is not a party place; it’s a safe, secure place you can use as a base to explore the amazing temples in the immediate vicinity.
Lux Pillow has a kitchen its guests are welcome to use. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, hot plate, rice cooker, microwave, and all the plates and cutlery you need. The front desk can arrange to wash and dry your laundry on site. The high-speed WiFi is very reliable – a notable point in an area that rarely boasts an amenity so important to Western travelers. It also has an ample supply of electrical outlets – unlike most other hostels, guests don’t have to charge their devices serially. The hostel has a green garden in front that’s a meeting point for travelers from around the world. The hostel also has a beautiful balcony at second floor that provides a soft breeze and fresh air.
There are several excellent restaurants nearby that offer Myanmar, Western, and vegetarian food at very reasonable prices.
The owner spent the last couple decades as a travel agent all across Myanmar; he’s a treasure trove of detailed information about the most remarkable sites in the country and he’s eager to share what he knows with his guests. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>