Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 days before cancellation. 100 % charge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lux Pillow Hostel Hpa Ann provides the quality service to meet the standard of international & Local Hospitality.' Hpa Ann ' is the gateway town located on the border of Myanmar & Thailand. Hence it is a great opportunity to travel by crossing the border by land.We are here to listen what you need and welcoming you with much love and smile. What you will see around hostel are beautiful mountains , caves , lakes etc... prepare your phone for selfies , and amazing scenery. Lux Pillow Hostel (Hpa -An) offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate the weary traveler. Facilities like taxi service, ticket service, express check-in/check-out, car hire, tours are readily available for the convenience of each guest.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The property's host of recreational offerings ensures you have comfort and good stay along.
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charge
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out Before 11:00 A.M
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 24/7 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>