Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
deposit: 50% of the booking price will be charged anytime after your reservation is done.
and the remainder 50% will be charged 4 weeks prior to arrival
Booking for more then 8 people is a group booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
U2, U3, U4, S1, S21) , just one station away from Hamburg Central Train Station, the MAC City
Hostel is located. From the airport it takes 25 minutes with subway S1 to get to us.
The City center, Alster Lake and Mönckebergstraße is just around 10 minutes walking away, with the Subway it takes just 2-3 stations to get there.
Harbour City, Fish Market and St. Pauli area is around 10 minutes to reach with the subway.
We offer various rooms with shared toilets and bathroom facilities. Locker and
bed linen inclusive, 24 h free drinking Tee, free WiFi.
In the common room of the hostel drinks (coffee machine and water dispenser) are
offered. Water and tee are available free of charge. There are also free lockers
available. Free WiFi is available to guests throughout the MAC City Hostel.
In our neighborhood there are the Real supermarket, many bakeries and other
shops just 1 minute walking away. Banks / ATMs nearby on the same street.
- Centrally located and good travel connections from station Berliner Tor
- 8 – 24 o'clock reception open
- free tee drinks and carbonic water
- Rooms ready for occupation at 2pm
- Bed linen included
- Parking spaces with advanced reservation (extra fee)
- shared kitchen for free use
- free luggage storage
- Free Wifi
- Washing machine and dryer (extra fee)
- Non-smoking Hotel
- Multilingual staff
- Towles in private rooms included, in dorms for extra charge
- minimum age of 18 in a dorm, otherwise all guests under 18 need to book a
private room and will need to have written permission from a parent or a
St. Georg is one of the coolest and most central areas in Hamburg and this is
where you will find MAC City Hostel. It’s right next to the subway station
"Berliner Tor" in the city center. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>