Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Strategically located in the heart of La Punta, 2 min walk to the sea and one block away from restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, bars and stores of all kinds.
- PRIVATE WOODEN CABINS, where each room has a private bathroom, a double and single bed with cotton hammock and lounge chair outside and share kitchen
- PRIVATE ROOMS with double beds and private bathrooms, share kitchen, and hammock outside with a beautiful shared patio.
- PRIVATE ROOM with two twin beds, private bathroom, share kitchen, outdoor hammocks
Our guests can use the fully equipped kitchens that include a coffee maker, microwave, stove, cooking pots and all kinds of cooking utensils. Also each room has an appointed space in the refrigerator and cabinet with your room number on it.
Shared patio is full of green, having picnic tables to eat and work.
To accommodate our beach lovers and surfers we have an outdoor chain shower head and a surfboard shelf.
To assure the tranquility of our guests we have a no loud noise policy after 11pm. No partys or reunions inside the rooms or in the common areas and for the guest security we dont allow outsiders, only guests are allowed in the property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>