Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
MEININGER Hotel Bordeaux Gare Saint-Jean is a great base for any traveler to explore Bordeaux! The hotel itself is a beautiful building with 173 rooms and 526 beds. These are spread across 6 floors and are accessible by a total of 3 lifts. We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet and are equipped with a TV set.
The guests can relax in the lounge, drink a beer, have a snack at the bar or get social by playing table football in the game zone. We do offer breakfast but as an alternative there is the guest kitchen for everyone who wants to cook. There also is a washing machine and dryer to use.
MEININGER Hotel Bordeaux Gare Saint-Jean is the perfect base to discover the city. Located in one of the most dynamic neighborhoods of Bordeaux, the area is buzzing with bars, restaurants, bistros and clubs. The hotel is very close to the iconic La Flèche and lively Quai de Paludate, and the city center and Bordeaux old town can be reached within 15 minutes of walking.
MEININGER Hotel Bordeaux Gare Saint-Jean, named for the nearby main train station, is very well connected. With modern amenities for modest prices, plus familiar MEININGER guest services, such as free wifi throughout the hotel, a 24h-reception and packed lunches on order, this is one of the best places to stay in Bordeaux.
- 24h reception
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Daily housekeeping
Services available for a small charge:
- Breakfast 9,90 EUR
- Packed Lunch 6,50 EUR
- Early Check In from 11 AM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 2 EUR
- Laundry machine and dryer
MEININGER Hotel Bordeaux Gare Saint-Jean Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), & debit cards.
Please note the property might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
-Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
-You must be 18 or older to stay in a dormitory
-Guests under 18 years can stay in private rooms with parental agreement
-For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room
-We have a no-smoking policy throughout the building
For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties.
Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room or lockers.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
NOTE: Pay the easy way. Pay cashless. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>