Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You'll find us in the heart of Frankfurt's Europaviertel, close to the city center. The main station is only one stop away on the S-Bahn rail system, and it is only two stops to the city centre. Frankfurt airport is within easy reach thanks to its excellent transport links. You can be sure of a good night's sleep because of our quiet location next to the Frankfurt Messe exhibition center.
The hostel opened at the beginning of 2010. From outside it has a very distinctive look, while inside it is stylish and modern. The numerous common areas can be found on the ground floor. After a tiring day you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our lobby and use the internet free-of-charge on your own computer or use one of our terminals for a small fee. Alternatively, sit in our bar and enjoy an apple wine - a Frankfurt specialty - and chat to fellow-guests from all over the world or have a friendly competition on our pool table.
If you want to save some money or just like cooking, then you'll love our modern, well-equipped guest kitchen. Here you can prepare your favourite dish while keeping an eye on your laundry in our washing machine.
You can sleep in single, double, shared or dormitory accommodation. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and flat screen TV. You can leave your bedding at home as we include it in the price.
- 24h reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Maps of the city
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Luggage room
Services available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 9,90 EUR
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- Bicycle renting for 12,00 EUR per day
- Parking for 16,00 EUR per day ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messeは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>