Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Like all MEININGER hotels, it provides modern facilities to ensure you’ll have a perfect stay. This includes 24-hour reception, free WiFi, washing machine, dryer, luggage storage room, lockers, and rooms that come with a range of other amenities. There are also public areas to relax and socialize, such as the bar, guest kitchen and game zone.
MEININGER Hotel Genève Centre Charmilles is in the Charmilles district on the right bank of the river Rhône. It is well connected to the city center, allowing visits to the must-see sights quickly. When in Geneva, you need to visit Lake Geneva, Jardin Botanique, Jet d'Eau and Palais des Nations. The area of the hotel offers a great amount to see and do. Bars, restaurants, shops and markets can be found near the hotel, in the charming neighborhood of Charmilles.
MEININGER Geneve Centre Charmilles Terms & Conditions:
Booking is subject to availability depending on Covid-19 changes/government regulations.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), & debit cards.
Please note the property might pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 3.75 CHF per person per night
Breakfast not included.
- No curfew
- Child friendly
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or older to stay in a dormitory
- Guests under 18 years can stay in private rooms with parental agreement
- For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room
- We have a no-smoking policy throughout the building
For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties.
Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room or ULockers
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>