Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hotel in Innsbruck offers central accommodation, reliable comfort and contemporary amenities at affordable prices. Our friendly 24h-reception will welcome you into one of our flexible room choices. Grab a packed lunch for a day of exploring and store your bike or skis with us. This is where to stay in Innsbruck.
- 24h reception
- Guest kitchen use
- Daily housekeeping
Services available for a small charge:
- Breakfast To Go 6,90 EUR
- Packed Lunch 6,50 EUR
- Early Check In from 11 AM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 2 EUR
- Laundry machine and dryer
MEININGER Innsbruck Zentrum Terms & Conditions:
Booking is subject to availability depending on Covid-19 changes/government regulations.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), & debit cards.
Please note the property might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
- No curfew
- Child friendly
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or older to stay in a dormitory
- Guests under 18 years can stay in private rooms with parental agreement
- For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room
- We have a no-smoking policy throughout the building
For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties.
Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room or ULockers
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
NOTE: We are a cashless hotel. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>