Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of twelve persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our new house is located near the railway station Garibaldi in the middle of Milan - uniquely central to Milan's vibrant downtown. Many shops and historical sights of the city are easily reached on foot.
The perfect spot provides easy access to public transport. The famous ''Cimitero Monumentale'', stands for its monumental sculptures, is within walking distance of the hotel. The sights of the historic old town can be easily reached in just 15 minutes by metro or tram.
Aside from the city, our house has also a lot to offer. The existing building will be reconstructed with the MEININGER standards. The room types will range from standard double rooms, private rooms with multiple beds to four-bedded dormitories. The well-equipped rooms have a Flatscreen-TV, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and a private bathroom with high-quality furnishings.
All public areas like the reception, lobby, lounge, breakfast room and bar will be located on the ground floor. Including the guest kitchen and the games zone, which are all typical features of a MEININGER hotel. If you cannot decide which one of the many restaurants in Milano you want to go, you can cook something tasty with your friends in our guest kitchen. As an alternative to a cozy day: you can relax in our comfortable lobby and chat with your family and friends. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all public areas and rooms.
Our very friendly staff team are available 24 hours at the reception and will help you with anything you need. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- 24h reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
Services available for a small charge:
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- Paid Parking nearby for 10,00 EUR per day
NOTE: Pay the easy way. Pay cashless. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>