Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Booked catering services may be cancelled free of charge up to eight days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the agreed price will be payable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
MEININGER Munich Olympiapark is located on Landshuter Allee close to the Olympiapark which means the center of Munich is nearby and can be reached within 10 minutes travel. Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
The hotel itself has 172 rooms with a total of 820 beds on 8 floors and can cater to all types of travelers. All rooms are equipped with flatscreen - TV, key-card-system, fan-coil and soundproof windows. The lobby, games zone, guest kitchen and bar are here for you to relax and meet new people. The hotel also has a daily buffet breakfast, which is available for a small extra charge.
The area itself is steeped in the history- the entire metropolis by the Isar River feels energetic and in constant motion. There is a fast dynamic embedded in the atmosphere of this place- people, information, traffic all in a frenetic and exciting exchange. The interior design of the hotel reflects this energy and momentum, telling a story of a fascinating urban environment.
As for the nearby Olympic Park itself, it was built in for the Summer Olympic Games which took place in 1972. It can be found in the Oberwiesenfeld neighborhood of Munich. It is now host to a huge variety of events, from social, cultural, religious occasions and therefore makes for a fascinating place to visit on a day trip.
In addition to the Olympic Park, there is a multitude of things to do in this wonderful city! Bavaria´s capital has some awe-inspiring historic buildings and museums. The Alte Pinakothek is one of these, being one of the oldest art galleries in the world, originally certified to be built by King Ludwig I to house the Wittelsbach dynasty´s art collection. Whatever you decided to do, our clean and cheap MEININGER home is the perfect base for you to stay at and then go and explore Munich.
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer
- Guest kitchen use
- Game zone
Services available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,50 EUR
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR
- Internet terminals
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- Underground parking for 12,50 EUR per day ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>