Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
MEININGER Hotel Paris Porte de Vincennes is a great base for any traveler to explore one of the greatest cities on earth- Paris! The hotel itself is a beautiful building with 249 rooms and 946 beds. These are spread across 6 floors and are accessible by a total of 3 lifts.
The name of the district in which it is located is 'Porte de Vincennes' in the 12th arrondissement, on the eastern side of the city. One of the highlights of the location is the fabulous public transport connections to all over the city, so anyone staying here can visit the best landmarks in Paris with ease.
The main metro line for the entire city, Metro Line 1, is only a short walk away with Porte de Vincennes underground station just 9 minutes by foot. Metro Line 1 is unrivaled in how it opens up the whole city for a tourist: you can travel across Paris with ease, from East to West, and discover the most fascinating neighborhoods, sights and restaurants along the way.
First on the list of world renowned landmarks is the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral in Paris 4th arrondissement, just a 20 minute journey by metro from the hotel. A little further out on the metro and standing at 324 metres high as one of the most recognizable buildings on earth, you must visit the astonishing Eiffel Tower. In addition, and of equal distance, is the fabulous 'Montmartre' also known as the 'Mountain of Martyrs'.
The local area offers a great amount to see and do as well. The public swimming pool, 'Piscine Roger Le Gall', is a short walk from the hotel and offers a great place to get some exercise, relax and cool down when it is hot in the summer months- a great option for backpackers and families and other tourists. Additionally, there is 'Bois de Vincennes' Woods just 15 minutes from the hotel, which is one of the most beautiful spaces of greenery in the entire city.
Accommodation and facilities within the hotel offer everything any traveler on a budget needs. This includes a 24 hour reception, washing machine and dryer, luggage store room and lockers and rooms that come fully fitted. There are also public zones such as the bar, guest kitchen and game zone which are great places to relax and socialize.
- 24h reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Fan coil
- Daily housekeeping
Services available for a small charge:
- Grab & Go Breakfast
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and dryer
NOTE: Pay the easy way. Pay cashless. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>