Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms are top notch. We have dorm rooms with pod-style bunks and oversized beds with ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning, and large lockers. Each bed comes with a personal light, fan, and sockets for your convenience.
We are but a three-minute walk to Bulabog Beach and a seven-minute walk to White Beach’s main strip.
Credit card payments are subject to a 4% surcharge. Cashpoint is available onsite at the lobby.
EVENTS SCHEDULE 2019 (Subject to change without prior notice)
Every night, we have a resident DJ who plays till midnight. We also give out free shots every hour!
Here’s a quick rundown of our nightly schedule:
Mondays - Paint Party & Pub Quiz @ 7PM
Tuesdays - War Games @ 6PM
Wednesdays - Gender Bender & Beer Pong Tournament @ 8PM
Thursdays - Day Session, Pool Party, & War Games @ 7AM onwards
Fridays - Boodle Fight (Open Bar with Traditional Filipino Buffet - ₱600) @6PM
Saturdays - War Games @ 6PM
Sunday - Day Session, Pool Party, & War Games @ 7AM onwards
IMPORTANT: We are a party hostel. This means music plays until a bit after midnight and there will be party animals in and around the hostel at most hours. If this isn't your thing, we recommend you to stay elsewhere. If you've come to meet people from all around the world and get involved in the Philippines' best party atmosphere, this is the spot to stay! We tend to book out all year round, but especially in the peak months. Book in early to save your spot! Outsiders are more than welcome to join us at the bar and on our boat party, as well.
*Groups wishing to make a booking for 10+ people must email to get their booking approved* ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>